Make Your Plans In Advance.
Being the individual responsible for the final arrangements of a family member or friend is a process few have faced before the time of need. Often, there are more questions than answers immediately following a death. Our family and staff have only one objective in mind when we meet with a family or responsible person. That is to see that the wishes and desires of every family are met in the most helpful way. Every person is unique in his or her own way. We listen carefully to your needs, wishes and desires. It is then our responsibility to make sure your expressions of need are met in a timely manner. Our dedication to our families extends to all phases of final planning. The array of options we offer, and the manner in which they are given to every family is what we call SERVICE.
Planning your funeral arrangements in advance can offer you and your family a number of benefits:
- More Time to Consider Your Options – You and your family will have time to research your options and make well-informed decisions, without feeling rushed
- A Sense of Accomplishment – You’ll feel good knowing that these arrangements have been taken care of
- Fewer Family Concerns - Your surviving family members will have less to worry about in the event of your death
- The Pre-payment Option – When you pre-pay, you can lock in today’s prices. Our funeral director will explain each payment method and investment option available, and will help you make a decision that best suits you and your family
- Your Family Keeps More – When you pre-pay, your estate will owe nothing on funeral expenses. More of your assets and life insurance proceeds will go directly to your family
- Save the Amount You Need – Once you gain an understanding of all the costs involved, you can earmark a portion of your savings to cover those costs
- Fewer Last-minute Expenses – When you plan in advance, your family is less likely to incur additional expenses at the time of the funeral.
To request more information regarding pre-arrangements, or to begin the pre-planning process, please call us at 707-525-3730.